- How did you receive
my contact information (web search, ESSFTA breeder referral, other)?
- Why have you decided that you
want an English Springer Spaniel?
- Have you researched the breed,
if so how?
- Have you owned a dog in the
past? If so what breeds have you owned, how long did the dogs live with
you, and what has happened to the dogs?
- Do you own any dogs or other
pets right now?
- How many people live in your
household? (Please include grandchildren that will be around the puppy)
What are the ages of
- What type of dwelling do you
live in? If you rent, will you be allowed to have a puppy?
- Is your yard fenced? If you
don't have a fence, what arrangements have been made for the puppy to
- Who will be the primary caretaker
of the puppy?
- Are you willing to crate train
- Are you willing to take your
puppy to puppy and basic obedience classes?
- Are you willing to follow
a holistic diet and health care if you are provided with the information?
- Are you willing to do the grooming that a springer requires?
- Are you willing to spay/neuter
- What activities do you plan
to do with your puppy?
- Do you want a puppy for competition
(show, obedience, agility, hunting)?
- Do you have a preference as
to sex and color of your puppy?
Write a brief description of
what kind of puppy you want and what you expect from your new puppy.
Please provide the following
Thank you for filling out the questionnaire.